LV Access & Associates
Local, State and National Government Relations
Land Use Entitlements
LVA & Associates offer expert land use planning services for private sector clients, leveraging extensive experience on a variety of projects from small to large-scale, residential to commercial development, and rural to urban design.
Our professionals provide expert planning testimony before municipal planning and zoning boards to obtain subdivision and site plan approvals or variance relief, including Special Use Permits. Our team is thoroughly versed in the requirements of local land use, enabling our firm to prepare and present expert testimony that supports the granting of variances or requests for rezoning.
Domestic & International Business Affairs
· Identifying international topics for research and analysis
· Analyzing the possible cause and effect of international issues and developing potential solutions.
· Sharing research results through academic and professional publications, white papers, reports, and public presentations
· Providing media commentary or critique on public policies, issues, and events; and
· Drafting legislative correspondence, proposals, speeches, and foreign policy papers.
Opening Hours - Close now
- Monday Closed
- Tuesday Closed
- Wednesday Closed
- Thursday Closed
- Friday Closed
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed